Rules of engagement
- You can join solo, create and invite a team or be part of a team.
- You can have at most 4 members in your team.
- The hackathon will start at Jun 23, 2022 12:00 AM CEST and end at Oct 22, 2022 11:55 PM CEST, you work on your hack during the allotted time only.
- You need to submit ideas and submission during the stated time period
- It's a strictly online hackathon, you can participate from anywhere.
- There are several topics to choose from but limitless topics within each theme, you must submit a hack that covers at least one of these themes OR motivate and clearly explain a topic brought by your/your team.
- Once the hackathon starts, you/your team will get an option to submit your idea/submission, you/your team can submit 1 idea & 1 submission, which will be considered your final submission.
- You are expected to come up with new and innovative ideas, any idea that has been copied from somewhere will be disqualified.
- Your idea / submission must be developed entirely during the Hackathon duration. However, we do not restrict you in technologies used - as long as any/multiple technologies stated mandatory are included.
- The intellectual property of your code belongs only to you/your team.
- There is no fee in participating in the hackathon or to use the service.
- You/your team may not acquire data from this service, manually, automatic or by any other functionality.
- Jury’s selection is final and can not be disputed.
- Prizes will be distributed as is or after individual agreement with the winner of a prize.
- Your team is awaraded prizes only in the tier you have won, or below tiers.
- You can only select one price from your tier.
- Any inappropriate behavior such as racism and/or similar will lead to a permanent ban.