The Teams integration allows you to start an Teams Online meeting or join a meeting in the Weavy Messenger.
- An Azure account.
- A Microsoft Teams account.
The first thing you need to do is to create an Azure app. Sign in to your Azure account and go to the Azure Portal.
- Go to Azure Active Directory -> App registrations
- Click on New registration
- Choose a name for the app and select the Supported account types best suited for your app.
- For Redirect URI, enter the url
- Click on Register to complete the app registration
- On the App details page, select Authentication from the left hand menu. Click on Add a platform and select Web. Enter the same Redirect URI as in the previous step. When you are done, click on the Configure button
- On the App details page, select Certificates & secrets from the left hand menu.
- Click on New client secret. Enter a name and select when the client should expire. Click Add to add the secret. Copy and save the secret now. This will not be visible again! You need the secret when you are going to configure Weavy.
- On the App details page, select Overview from the left hand menu.
- Take note of the
Application (client) IDand
Directory (tenant) ID. You will need it in the next step.
- You're done!